Amethyst Threader Earrings
The most popular style this season is now available in Amethyst. Amethyst is a semiprecious stone with a vitreous or glassy luster that provides groundedness, tranquility, and calm. This collection emulates this beautiful stone.
Make a statement with these earrings. Slow made in small batches, these earrings are handmade with a mix of polymer clay and mica. The beauty of handmade clay is that no piece is exactly the same. Slight variations will occur from pair to pair, making them truly unique!
- Earring hangs approximately 2”.
- Earring posts are made from high quality lead-free surgical steel.
- All of our earrings are nickel free and perfect for sensitive ears.
- Handmade in Hunt Valley, MD.
- Store in a clean, dry place
- Avoid over exposure of oils, creams, perfumes, etc.
- To clean, rub gently with a soft, wet piece of cloth
- Be sure to handle with care. Cured clay is very durable, but can break if too much pressure is applied.
Sage Green, Charcoal Blue, White w/ Gold Flecks