Emerald Quatrefoil Stud Earrings
Emerald is an absolute favorite of mine. This combination of green, white and gold will be the perfect compliment to your Fall wardrobe. Slow made in small batches, these earrings are handmade with a mix of polymer clay. Slight variations will occur from pair to pair, making them truly unique!
Out of stock
Slow made in small batches, these earrings are handmade with a mix of polymer clay. The beauty of handmade clay is that no piece is exactly the same. Slight variations will occur from pair to pair, making them truly unique!
- Studs are 8mm in diameter.
- Earring posts are made from high quality lead-free surgical steel.
- All of our earrings are nickel free and perfect for sensitive ears.
- Handmade in Hunt Valley, MD.
- Store in a clean, dry place
- Avoid over exposure of oils, creams, perfumes, etc.
- To clean, rub gently with a soft, wet piece of cloth
- Be sure to handle with care. Cured clay is very durable, but can break if too much pressure is applied.