Hand-Formed White Floral Earrings
These florals have such a soft, feminine feel that will make any outfit feel elegant. Slow made in small batches, these earrings are handmade with a mix of polymer clay, pastels and mica powder. Slight variations will occur from pair to pair, making them truly unique!
- Earrings hang about 2.25″
- Earring posts are made from high quality lead-free surgical steel.
- All of our earrings are nickel free and perfect for sensitive ears.
- Handmade in Hunt Valley, MD.
The beauty of handmade clay is that no piece is exactly the same. Slight variations will occur from pair to pair, making them truly unique!
- Store in a clean, dry place
- Avoid over exposure of oils, creams, perfumes, etc.
- To clean, rub gently with a soft, wet piece of cloth
- Be sure to handle with care. Cured clay is very durable, but can break if too much pressure is applied.