Watermelon Tourmaline Stud Earrings
This collection was inspired by Watermelon Tourmaline. Watermelon tourmaline is best known for its calming vibrations. The gemstone can be used to soothe the heart and emotions, making it a great choice for those who are going through a difficult time.
Made with polymer clay and topped with resin. The posts are gold-plated stainless steel.
Please note that each pair will vary slightly, having its own unique pattern.
Slow made in small batches, these earrings are handmade with a mix of polymer clay and mica. The beauty of handmade clay is that no piece is exactly the same. Slight variations will occur, making them truly unique!
- Studs are available in either 8mm or 10mm diameter.
- Earring posts are made from high quality lead-free surgical steel.
- All of our earrings are nickel free and perfect for sensitive ears.
- Handmade in Hunt Valley, MD.
- Store in a clean, dry place
- Avoid over exposure of oils, creams, perfumes, etc.
- To clean, rub gently with a soft, wet piece of cloth
- Be sure to handle with care. Cured clay is very durable, but can break if too much pressure is applied.